The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) delineates flood hazard areas for flood insurance purposes. These areas are shown on the Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) for the Newman area.
- News Release, FEMA Updates Flood Maps in Stanislaus County, CA (140 KB)
- Stanislaus County and Newman Index Maps (550 KB)
- Northwest Newman Map (1/4) (3.05 MB)
- Northeast Newman Map (2/4) (2.47 MB)
- Southwest Newman Map (3/4) (817 KB)
- Southeast Newman Map (4/4) (341 KB)
- Historic Flood Maps (1.38 MB)
A paper copy of the maps is available during normal business hours at the Public Works Department, located at 938 Fresno Street, Newman, California.
More information is available in the following resources or by calling Kathryn Reyes at (209) 862-4448.