Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I need a license for my bicycle?
A: It is not required that you obtain a license for your bicycle, but the Newman Police Department strongly encourages
    that you register your bicycle. Registering your bicycle will help the police department track it down in case it gets
    lost or stolen.

Q: How do I report loud music, radio or cars?
A: To report loud music or any sort of nuisance, call the Newman Police Department Dispatch at 209-847-2231.

Q: Where do I file complaints involving animals?
A: For animal complaints and/or animal control contact the Newman Police Department at (209) 862-2902.